So my posts have been few and far between....you'd think summer means more time and less stress. :) Unfortunately, the life of a semi-student who's got one foot in schooling and one foot in the work world means there's practically no time left over, and it can really drain the life out of the day, leaving little energy left for anything/anyone else. Which means I always have to really plan my time wisely...still working on that (never been good at time management, I'm too much of a perfectionist, hehe).
A quick thought for today: I just found out that a friend I usually babysit for is pregnant again! In some ways (truth be told), I'm a little jealous. She's only 28, but is already onto having her 5th child (coming February)! Don't get me wrong, she isn't the irresponsible type and she loves every child she's had so far very dearly. She and her husband aren't super rich either. They just felt that the family wasn't quite complete...I think the kids got that sense too, because the oldest (he's only 6 years old too!) remarked recently that the van still had one empty seat to fill. Isn't that just the sweetest thing? Coincidence, I think not. They're a fabulous Christian couple and I'm excited for them.
Now onto the part where I'm green with envy...ok, I certainly don't look forward to nausea and the pain that comes with pregnancy, but because I love children, I really want to have children of my own. Simply put, I can hardly wait to start my own family. Obviously, I can't see into the future....but I sure am curious what God sees and has in His plans for me.
A quick thought for today: I just found out that a friend I usually babysit for is pregnant again! In some ways (truth be told), I'm a little jealous. She's only 28, but is already onto having her 5th child (coming February)! Don't get me wrong, she isn't the irresponsible type and she loves every child she's had so far very dearly. She and her husband aren't super rich either. They just felt that the family wasn't quite complete...I think the kids got that sense too, because the oldest (he's only 6 years old too!) remarked recently that the van still had one empty seat to fill. Isn't that just the sweetest thing? Coincidence, I think not. They're a fabulous Christian couple and I'm excited for them.
Now onto the part where I'm green with envy...ok, I certainly don't look forward to nausea and the pain that comes with pregnancy, but because I love children, I really want to have children of my own. Simply put, I can hardly wait to start my own family. Obviously, I can't see into the future....but I sure am curious what God sees and has in His plans for me.
